The Ambassador Hotel Glasgow is ideally located near the bustling Great Western Road in the heart of the city's fashionable West End. Close proximity to public transportation enables easy access to many of the city sights such as the Glasgow University, Botanic Gardens, Kelvingrove Park, Western Infirmary, BBC Studios, Glasgow International Airport, city center and the Kelvin Bridge train station.
From Glasgow International Airport
1. Exit motorway at junction 17 signposted Dunbarton.
2. Keep right following A82 signpost.
3. Give way from the RHS onto Great Western Road.
4. Drive along Great Western Road for about 1.5 miles till reaching main junction.
5. Turn right onto Queen Margaret Drive.
6. Drive for 0.25 miles keeping left, crossing over mini-roundabout, then immediately crossing over bridge at River Kelvin.
7. Take first left into Kelvin Drive.
8. Ambassador Hotel Glasgow are on immediate RHS.
From North Glasgow/Edinburgh
1. Exit motorway at junction 17 on the LHS labelled Dunbarton A82.
2. At exit keep right and then turn right at immediate traffic lights.
3. Drive along Great Western Road for about 1.5 miles till reaching main junction.
4. Turn right onto Queen Margaret Drive.
5. Drive for 0.25 miles keeping left, crossing over mini-roundabout, then immediately crossing over bridge at River Kelvin, Take first left into Kelvin Drive.
6. Ambassador Hotel Glasgow are on immediate RHS.
|Glasgow Central Station||1.8 km / 1.1 mi|
|Glasgow Queen Street Station||1.9 km / 1.2 mi|
|Edinburgh Airport (EDI)||57.9 km / 36 mi|
|Glasgow Prestwick Airport (PIK)||46 km / 28.6 mi|
|Glasgow Intl. Airport (GLA)||9.4 km / 5.9 mi|
|North Queensferry||57.2 km / 35.6 mi|
Top Glasgow Attractions and Landmarks near Ambassador Hotel Glasgow
|Botanic Gardens||0.2 km / 0.1 mi|
|Maryhill||0.7 km / 0.5 mi|
|Glasgow Westend||0.8 km / 0.5 mi|
|University of Glasgow||0.9 km / 0.5 mi|
|Hunterian Museum||0.9 km / 0.5 mi|
|Hunterian Museum and Art Gallery||0.9 km / 0.6 mi|
|Partick||1 km / 0.6 mi|
|Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum||1.3 km / 0.8 mi|
|Museum of Transport (Glasgow)||1.4 km / 0.9 mi|
|Finnieston||1.9 km / 1.2 mi|
|Cowlairs||2 km / 1.2 mi|
|Kings Theatre Glasgow||2 km / 1.2 mi|
|McLellan Galleries||2 km / 1.3 mi|
|Centre for Contemporary Art (CCA)||2 km / 1.3 mi|
|Tall Ship at Glasgow Harbour||2.1 km / 1.3 mi|
|Glasgow School of Art||2.1 km / 1.3 mi|
|Hydro Arena||2.2 km / 1.4 mi|
|Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre (SECC)||2.2 km / 1.4 mi|
|Clyde Auditorium||2.3 km / 1.4 mi|
|Sauchiehall Street||2.3 km / 1.5 mi|
|Theatre Royal||2.4 km / 1.5 mi|
|St Vincent Street Church||2.4 km / 1.5 mi|
|Dawsholm Park||2.5 km / 1.5 mi|
|Glasgow Science Centre||2.5 km / 1.5 mi|
|Pavilion Theatre||2.6 km / 1.6 mi|
|Royal Concert Hall||2.7 km / 1.7 mi|
|Buchanan Galleries||2.8 km / 1.7 mi|
|City Centre Glasgow||2.9 km / 1.8 mi|
|Lighthouse||3 km / 1.8 mi|
|Govan||3 km / 1.8 mi|
Distances from the property's location to the places of Interest are calculated in a straight line and are displayed to the nearest 0.1 kilometer or 0.1 mile.