The Hudson Hotel Edinburgh is an 18th century building which houses one of the contemporary and stylish hotels in the city. For lovers of modern art and the latest in design this hotel will prove to be the ideal base from which to explore all that this beautiful city has to offer.
Experience Edinburgh's new cosmopolitan personality from the chic setting of The Hudson Hotel Edinburgh. Conveniently located just off Princes Street this boutique hotel blends the historical and contemporary to provide an oasis in the midst of the West End. Relax and enjoy the stay in one of the hotel 30 high-class bedrooms, with the hotel in-house movies, mini bar, room service and wireless broadband. Read More…
Complementing the progressive style of the Hudson Hotel Edinburgh is Hudson's Bar which is open for service for breakfast through to a late night supper. What's more all guests are welcome to relax alongside the hotel exclusive members in the hotel discreet basement nightclub into the small hours of the morning.
1) November 13th & 20th 2010 - minimum 2 nights stay applies
2) Saturday 4th Dec 2010 - minimum 2 nights stay applies
3) December 30th, 31st 2010 and 1st January 2011 - New Year - minimum 3 nights stay applies
4) January 2011 - All weekends (Fri & Sat) - minimum 2 night stay applies
5) February 11th & 12th Feb 2011 - Rugby Scotland V Wales - minimum 2 nights applies
6) February 25th, 26th & 27th 2011 - Rugby Scotland V Ireland - minimum 3nights stay applies
7) March 18th & 19th 2011 - Rugby Scotland V Italy - minimum 2 nights stay applies
8) April 29th/30th 2011 and May 1st, 27th, 28th & 29th 2011 - Bank Holiday Weekends - minimum 2 nights stay applies
9) May 21st 2011 - Edinburgh Marathon - minimum 2 nights stay applies
10) August 2011 - All Weekends (Fri & Sat) - minimum 2 nights stay applies
View Map, Attractions and Public Transport